Monday, September 18, 2017

It's never too late!

For those that feel like they are in hell, trapped in the
workplace at work. It's never too late. There is a start of a new day.
What you have in you is greater than any BS they might throw at you!

I worked at Walmart I know all of the retaliation as in the
reverse inventory, etc. I know!

The workers standing up do make a difference.
Give it is short lived in some parts. I know!
Like calling OSHA on Walmart it will make things better, but
after a while, they go right back to the bad they did before.
That's why you need to stand up for yourself.
Get your ass out of there if you need to.

There are other jobs you just need to get out there.
I did, You are not trapped you can breathe!
It's never too late!

The WalmartRamen name started as a protest of Walmart.
But I aimed more to help the workers, after a Walmart worker
in the next town over killed himself.
https://newsok.com/article/3320756/man-dies-in-checotah-walmart-from-apparent-suicide

My work from my other older website has been for the
empowerment of people. And so the WalmartRamen sites needed
to be the same. No matter how stupid they are they can't
make that in to a bad thing! Being empowered about your work!

Life has value? Yes I had a hell of a one in 1985, because in 1985
I got hit by a car on my moped!

I was stopped in the street making a left turn when a car doing around 45 mph
going down the road didn't see me because he had something on his dashboard
blocking his view. He hit me the bike went forward and I glided with the car 
grabbing hold of the hood hanging on until he stopped hard and I couldn't 
hang on no more and I hit the road and skidded with the car holding on to the 
air dam to not go under the car.

All that happened to me in the end was I bruised my kidney so I turned yellow 
and it pulled all the ligaments in one leg because my leg got pulled up too fast 
as I went over the hood of the car. It took me months to walk again.

Yes I got hit by a car with me on a moped and survived.
Not as bad but like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Had20POo6ZA
So I see life as valued life is more important than any trivial concern!

There is that time in life to just stop and ask what is valued!